Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gen2 Diffuser Fitment and Cosmedic Major Issues

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gen2 Diffuser Fitment and Cosmedic Major Issues

Does FFR have any pictures of an actual gen2 diffuser (one cut from the same mold as the one delivered with my kit #331) mounted on a GTM? As the Gen2 owners progress on their builds, we are seeing fitment and cosmedic issues. I for one and and least two others have expressed the need of the original gen1 diffuser. We have other ways of allowing air flow for engine bay cooling and I'm not concerned about additional down force.

I attemped to exchange it shortly after delivery of my kit, but I took Jason's advice to hold onto it awaiting mounting instructions and hardware.

I believe it would show how commited your company is to it's customers if you would send any gen2 onwner expressing it, a gen1 diffusers (with return labels if you want the gen2 diffuser back). Thanks
    R/s
    Vidal
    CURRENT STATUS: Interior Rework and Bodywork.
    GenII GTM #331. Delivered (23/9/10)
    BUILD LOG AND WEBSITE:
    http://gtmbuild.weebly.com/ .

President, Factory Five Racing Dave Smith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The guys came to me this morning with this. right now the tech guys are installing the diffuser on the GTM and will have a report back in the next day or two. If a part is defective, we have a tradition of doing whats right and there's no reason to think that will ever change. I'll have a full report back to you shortly.

Dave Smith
    President
    Dave Smith, FFR 001
    President
    Factory Five Racing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Smith View Post
    The guys came to me this morning with this. right now the tech guys are installing the diffuser on the GTM and will have a report back in the next day or two. If a part is defective, we have a tradition of doing whats right and there's no reason to think that will ever change. I'll have a full report back to you shortly.

Dave Smith
    President
    Sir,
    Outstanding and thank you. That was the deciding reason for my GTM kit purchase. I saw how you took the time to greet and communicate with you customers on a level that makes them feel like family. Keep doing what you do. Thank you.

R/s
    Vidal
    R/s
    Vidal
    CURRENT STATUS: Interior Rework and Bodywork.
    GenII GTM #331. Delivered (23/9/10)
    BUILD LOG AND WEBSITE:
    http://gtmbuild.weebly.com/ .