Quote Originally Posted by MT-ED View Post
Excellent digital chainsaw work David! I like that a lot. I took one look at the original and thought it needed a leaning B-pillar. That, plus the rear end lean gives an impression of movement.

Etched glass............once again you have an idea I've been into before. I acid-etched the windows on my Custom Van back in the 70's and did the glass sunroof, (on the outside) with the name of the van in reverse, so it read the right way from inside. Easy to do using vinyl as a mask and cutting out with a pointy crafty knife. The acid I used was like a wet paste and would cling to a vertical surface, so doing the door windows in-situ was easy. Left it about 20 mins, then washed off with a sponge and lots of water.

I can see some striping, Palm trees..........Tikki heads
Thanks not quite done yet, but getting there.

lol....I was thinking of the palm trees to. I have been trying to find some dolphins for the glass.

Could do wood inlays or some marquetry as well, say like some flying ducks or dophins with a sunset etc. on the panels. I wa even thinking could even do scallops like in a paint scheme only in marquetry.

David