BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Vman's GTM Design Ideas

Post Thanks / Like

Vman's GTM Design Ideas

Here are my design ideas for the (fill in blank with car name). Which are in Albums in the Gallery section.

Here are the links to each Album. (none done yet, just getting everything set up)

Planned Albums:

GTM Front Designs
    GTM Rear Designs
    GTM Side Designs

Bird of Prey Design (Inwork title)

Actual name may end up being something like Raptor, Eagle etc. The idea for this design comes from my love for the American Bald Eagle and what it represents.

FX Design

This design is somewhat more old school, with a Ferrari feel to it, with more sharp lines.

I will add Albums & designs as they come along. I will add updates and links to Albums in the #1 post.

I put all the designs in Albums to help give people easy access to them.

The designs are for inspiring people to come up with ideas or use as is. People can upload the pictures to this thread to discuss or to upload to your own thread.

People can change the designs to their liking*. If you don't know how to change a design or have an idea, just let
    me know and I'll see what I can do.
    There is no charge for doing any design changes or new designs. More complex design requests may take some time to get done.

If you do use any of my ideas for what ever reason. All I ask is that you give credit.

*All pictures for private use only, you can use them and change them here as long as you don't use them for any commercial use.
    For commercial use, must have permission from original owner, in most cases the original pictures are from FFR.

David
    Last edited by Vman7; 02-14-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Each group will have the following design ideas

GTM Front Designs
    Main lighting, driving/fog lights, venting, deck venting, airdams & splitters, overall look ideas

GTM Rear Designs
    Lighting, venting, exhausts, diffusers, deck venting, spoilers & wings, overall look ideas

GTM Side Designs
    Side vents mostly, including top vents behind side window, spoilers & wings
    Last edited by Vman7; 02-14-2013 at 07:38 PM.