It really depends on how much work you want to handle with the wiring. It isn't a straight swap. The wiring harness is different from AUTO to Manual. You have to fool the computer to think it is in D (clutch) out and P (Clutch in) so that the car will go into closed loop. Also the speedo setup on the newer years -02+ are different than earlier years. From what I can tell the 5 speed is a hall effect setup and the auto is a reluctor setup. The ECU's are the same. The ABS is module is different. I have spent the last few weeks going down this road with my automatic donor. I have my harness all done with the exception of the speedo...As far as axles, you should be fine, IF, you have the correct style ends...my auto axle have male ends and my 5 speed requires female ends to connect to the transmission. The legth is no big deal since FFR willl be providing new axles centers. If it is an incredible deal then I say go for it and just buy a 5sp harness...otherwise keep looking. At $950 for my auto donor..I spent about $450(Flywheel, clutch, slave cyl...etc..) + $ 950 (tranny) to do the conversion.