I would like to be posting here news that our new Mendeola Transmission is shipping. Our original lead time estimate was for these all-new transmissions to be shipping this month.

The good news is that despite the delays, the transmissions are being made and I wanted to take a moment to explain this delay and give you revised estimates on delivery. Last week, Jesper Ingerslev, Director of Engineering, traveled from New England to Mendeola's San Diego facility (photos below). Based on his visit, we have a better idea of delivery times. Also, because of the changes in lead times, we have modified our online parts catalog to reflect the new delivery dates for people ordering from here forward.

Based on the very best information, new transmissions will ship in mid to late May of this year. That is twice the lead time that we originally estimated and I am very sorry for this. All customer orders have been safely deposited in a dedicated escrow account and anyone who is unhappy with the delay can have a full refund. Thanks for your patience and I look forward to seeing this long and challenging project come to a great ending.