PDA

View Full Version : New guy Saying hello from Philadelphia TN

Danny C
08-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Hello everyone, I've been a long time FFR wanna bee and hope to end that soon. I'm looking to build a Type 65 Coupe in the near future. I'll be reading through the forum posts getting my plan of attack together so I'm open to anyones insight. Even after twelve years you would think I would have a plan on paper but I don't. Thanks for being here everyone the site looks great! :D

Gumball
08-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Welcome - enjoy the ride. I was a hanger-on for years before starting my Roadster a year and a half ago and have been loving every minute of working on it. When people ask how soon I'll be done, I usually say that I hope not for quite a while as building it is probably just as much fun as owning/driving a finished one.

Danny C
08-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the welcome.. I know what you mean I've built about ten Ford Products and some imports :confused: plus repaired thousands. The best part for me is the building.. Racing and driving are great but I'm right there with you. :)

riptide motorsport
08-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Welcome!! As you can see I like to build them too,,,,,,I hardly drive them all......Steven

68GT500MAN
08-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the forum