Over the weekend I lucked out big time and a donor literally fell into my lap. The bad news is the rear end is badly damaged. I'll be lucky if the calipers are still good. I'm fairly certain everything else is shot and will need to be replaced. It's private party, so no fees! AND it's local, so no transportation costs beyond gas and a trailer. I pick it up tomorrow.

The specifics: 2003 WRX Sedan, 5mt, 91K miles, VF39, FMIC (I'm getting the TMIC also!!), and tuned. The dyno sheet reads 300 whp, so more than enough for me. The interior is all in good condition, and the engine bay & radiator were unaffected by the accident, so all the important bits should be in fine shape.

IMAG0003.jpgIMAG0005.jpgIMAG0006.jpgIMAG0008.jpgIMAG0011.jpgIMAG0013.jpgIMAG0014.jpg

Now that I have this (or will very shortly), I went ahead and placed my pre-order. I didn't place my order earlier because I was waiting on the roll up windows, but I've decided that if they aren't an option when my kit is ready to ship I'll just deal with it. I'm hoping I can upgrade the body to accommodate roll up windows in the future, as well as the coupe. If all else fails, I may just build another one!