FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Trying to Title, my replica factory five in Nevada

Post Thanks / Like

Trying to Title, my replica factory five in Nevada

I was wondering if anyone would have some free time to help me get a better idea if it is vesible to Title my FFC in the state of Nevada. I have a title from another US State and trying to get it registered for an auction in Las Vegas but obviously I am running into herdals.

Any help would be appreciated as this is the first time I have tried to title a replica car in the state of Nevada.

Regards,

Brad

Post Thanks / Like
    Any help out there it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Brad

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy21 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone would have some free time to help me get a better idea if it is vesible to Title my FFC in the state of Nevada. I have a title from another US State and trying to get it registered for an auction in Las Vegas but obviously I am running into herdals.

Any help would be appreciated as this is the first time I have tried to title a replica car in the state of Nevada.

Regards,

Brad
    Brad,

What state is your car currently titled in? Nevada has a reciprocal agreement to take other states titled at "face value". What hurdles are you encountering, be specific so that we can assist you further.

Bill S.
    Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
    HOW TO BUY A USED COBRA

Post Thanks / Like
    Brad, you shouldn't run into any red tape. If you have a title in any state your OK. No need to re-title, just register it. Nevada has a registration for replicas. If the person your dealing with isn't familiar with it, ask for their supervisor.

Mine was registered in AZ before I registered it in NV.
    Doug Rosier
    FFR #4737. IRS, Dual Roll Bars, 427w, TKO, Wilwood Brakes, Mass-Flo Fuel Injection, Bullit Wheels, a Bimini Top and Plenty of Fun!