Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Replacing the existing 17" PS Engineering Wheels for use with Goodyear Blue Streaks.

Post Thanks / Like

Replacing the existing 17" PS Engineering Wheels for use with Goodyear Blue Streaks.

I have had a Mark I Cobra for many years with the 17" PS Engineering 427 S/C wheels installed. I am now planning to do some "track time" and want to use a set of vintage Goodyear 15" Sports Car Special (Blue Streak) that I had on my 65 Mustang GT350R Clone. My plan is again to utilize PS Engineering S/C wheels and would like your opinion if 8" width with a 1" offset (which is what the 17s are) would be the most appropriate. I have the Mustang solid axle so I am aware a deep offset for the rears would not work (but would like the offset to be as deep as possible for this axle.). The Goodyear racing tires are (about) comparable to 245X60X15 (or so I have been told). Your insight would be very valuable.

Tom Westover
    Edmonds, WA
    959-240-6041

Tech Manager, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tom,

Sorry to keep you waiting on a response! I'll give you a call on this because I have some other questions to make sure everything's clear.

Jason @ FFR