Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: RM1Sepex Build Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_n_Cincy View Post
    I'm literally starting to shake with excitement.
    My kit is ready next week, but I can't get it until the 12th.
    Thanks for the shipping pictures. I hope all mine fit.

What is wrapped up laying on the hood in the passenger compartment?
    Bob
    fenders in bubble wrap

Update:

1 box left to inventory, no discrepancies so far... Last box is full of laser cut aluminum pieces...
    I need to verify all the pre installed aluminum and the body parts too but those are a piece of cake!
    I've sorted everything out for powder coating, a friend will powder coat w our in house equip, while waiting he can pre assemble some stuff like shocks, drill LCA for shock mounts and drill brake pedal
    Completion of all PC... Saturday?

I'll clean aluminum pieces going on first and apply sharkhide to both sides and get them riveted in this weekend. I want to use all 2 inch spacing. I have an air riveter so it goes fast

My donor suspension pieces are ready to go so as soon as the brackets etc are PC I can install.

should be a busy weekend! Goal: aluminum and suspension done

BTW I just noticed the number of cars in the driveway... Including the 818 there are 3 in the garage... my daughter and my wife were both gone, each in a Miata (green and silver) and 2 cars were out of the frame... AND I was home with no company! No wonder my daughter wants to organize an intervention... I have 2 close friends with more vehicles than me too... (and less drivers as well)
    Last edited by RM1SepEx; 08-01-2013 at 08:54 PM.