Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Newest of the new

Post Thanks / Like

Newest of the new

Hey all,
    I'm just reading all of your posts for now, gathering info for when I am able to pull the trigger. I'm currently deployed, so I may not post often, but I will be reading when I can. Hopes and plans are to build an 818 one day, may have to wait until I move again before I get started. I look forward to learning from you guys and I'll be taking lots of notes.

-Brion

Senior Member riptide motorsport's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome...............and thank you for your service!
    FFR Daytona Type 65 Coupe
    67 427 Cobra
    57' Belair
    72 Pinto Wagon ,306" 1/4 miler
    34 5 window coupe Ford
    2003 Mustang GT
    99' ZX9
    85 Goldwing

All toys still in the Scuderia!

Every Saint has a past..................every sinner a future

Don't take yourself so seriously........no one else does.

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrists office.

Post Thanks / Like
    Brion, keep following this forum and these guys will teach you a lot because everyone here is friendly and eager to spread what they learn, especially on this new 818 kit. Having built a FFR roadster I can tell you it is a very rewarding project. I'm not a professional builder but just a "shade tree" mechanic who has done some repairs to my own cars so building and driving a car I built myself was especially fun! As you notice on the forum, there are some questions and discussions about wiring and front lower control arms and other hurdles will crop up as more guys start their builds, but by the time you start yours these hurdles will be cleared. Keep dreaming about your 818 and it will be yours.
    And, thank you for serving the USA!
    Pete
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum and another thanks for your service. Following along on the build threads will help to pass the time until your return to the states.
    Doug