Hello there Gents & Ladies,

I bring peace, love and excitement from Australia as I tour this forum with lots of saliva dribble for many a Car but mainly my LOVE is for the Factory Five - GTM series.

I have set a goal to either build one or find one for sale and import it back into Australia for some serious tender loving care, love, driving, touring, wheel spins, fume sniffing and track days

Being a first timer to a Forum of this ilk I trust you will take it easy on my and use a little lube and not be too hard on me as I learn, look, read, share, befriend and find my dream car.

May I please ask for input & feedback if there are many prized GTM's that go to market and trade ?.. The reason I ask is I am not so sure I wish to build one up or just buy one finished that somebody has place the soul into and need to move on to the next project or a disability scooter and wish there love to find a NEW home full of love & care .

Anyway- thank you in advance for reading, offering input and feedback and where / if any GTMs are For Sale via this website and forum. I can find several GTMs for Sale on the web but also thought this is where many may trade or be spoken about as they come to market.

In closing - and I understand my question is akin to asking " How Long is a Piece of String ! " but what is / does a tidy well presented GTM trade between ?...is it $40K to $80K second hand ?..I understand a 427 Chev will pull more money that a 350 Chev, alloy over cast, injected Vs- carby is worth more, LS1 Vs LS3 are different etc etc but a ball park figure would be handy to understand please.

Your thoughts on " Do they Hold Value " would be appreciated please ..I understand a Build at $100K is going to " cost " at sell time but surely its not as costly as " Trading a Wife ' for an earlier model is it ?..

Cheers form Australia & my sincere thanks for help and friendship in advance Folks,

Kind regards,
Mark. a.k.a Bent Spark Plug