Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ffr forum?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the other site is in trouble, you may want to get all the file history you can while it is still up and running. I think everyone will come to David's site and it will grow very very fast. Which still is a good thing!!!!
    MKlll FF#5501 427w Roller,TKO 600,Hydroboost Brakes,Heidt's Adjustable PS valve, 4 wheel cobra disc,355 gears, Moser axels,ISIS Intelligent Multiplex System ,heated seats.painted by (NCPAINTER)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck1 View Post
    Good advice indeed. I wasn't as much concerned about myself (I have years and years of information saved on my computers) but simply the potential loss of a (single) searchable knowledge base for new and continuing builders. I know the information will move with the experienced builders that have joined here, but it will take a number of years before it can be rebuilt to the same standard. That is a loss in my opinion.

Dave I understand your sentiment that there is room for more than one forum, but I think members will choose where they would rather spend there time at the expense of other sites. Once the traffic drops to a certain level, the other site will not be maintained at a useful level and will eventually go the way of others that have come before.

Just my opinion, of course. I'm not bemoaning the creation of this factory supported resource, I just wish there was a way we could move over much of the current and archived data we have all created.

Sean
    Agree. Sad thing is the other site has MK I, MKII, MKIII info that will be lost and this site will br MKIV going forward. Sadly I have a MKII still in progress.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12