I received this invitation/announcement for an interesting kids day event in San Jose, so I am just passing info out to you F5R guys in Nor Cal. I **might** go to do this, but not car-related....

It is Saturday - October 19

Copied and pasted:
join us at the 5th annual Take Flight for Kids at the San Jose Reid Hillview Airport?

We're getting BIG! We saw 205 exhbitors signed up last year, and nearly 10,000 people RSVPed online for Silicon Valley's biggest FREE STEAAM festival (science tech engineering arts aviation math). So we're getting pretty big!

BUT we are making some BIG upgrades this year....

*** AIRCRAFT AIRCRAFT AIRCRAFT!!! Reid Hillview Airport Association will be hosting their annual Aiport Open House at the airport on October 19. That means dozens of historic & exotic aircraft, warbirds, helicopters, you name it, will be on display. Plus, they are hosting a fabulous radio-controlled aircraft show from noon-1pm, complete with the Flying Lawnmower, Snoopy’s Flying Doghouse, etc.

*** CARS CARS CARS!!! We can't reveal the whole surprise just yet, but a hotshot car show producer is hoping to bring lots of antique cars & hotrods etc for a huge car show. That'll draw the CROWDS!

***All that with our longruning STEM STEM STEM emphasis means a BIG festival this year. We are gearing up to see 20,000 people this year!

We would love to have you with us! FREE BOOTH SPACE! Just sign up here and you’re in:

http://www.takeflightforkids.org/vendor.htm

End of paste. . . .

wayne