Quote Originally Posted by AZPete View Post
Congrats on the new adventure! I also work with limited space and have hung body panels on walls and the ceiling. As you inventory you'll see that FFR has boxed stuff that is used together, which is good, but makes for some big boxes. For instance, the cooling system parts are in a box big enough for the coolant tubes and pipes. I hung those plus other big stuff and then consolidated into smaller boxes carefully labeled the same number. Now I've got FRR box #1 in a smaller box #1, etc. Just be sure to retain the box numbers so you can find stuff later. And, the page of last-minute additions (Box 10?) can be sorted into the correct boxes. Unless you get your backorders soon, you can jump ahead in the manual to other sections to keep moving. For missing fasteners I've been buying what I need at an Ace Hardware to keep progressing. Ace is in HI, isn't it?

Keep the posts coming. We all like seeing other builds.
Pete
Thanks for commenting!

It took about 4 hours to inventory the parts, I didn't find any discrepancies. I have several back order parts, like the rest of you. Mainly the hardware, the lights, and inside door panels. As I went through the boxes to inventory I pulled out all the paper and tossed with most of the cardboard. Like you mentioned, I kept several boxes of parts as they were shipped for easier search later. I have the body panels standing up around the garage, need to clean up and organize a little more, but needed to start building!!!!