Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looking to connect with local FFR owners in the Beaverton/Portland area

Post Thanks / Like

Looking to connect with local FFR owners in the Beaverton/Portland area

My MK4 is being delivered towards the end of this coming week (Thursday or Friday most likely, but maybe Saturday according to Stewart). I've got a couple friends coming over to help welcome it so I don't need any help, but if local owners/enthusiasts want to stop by and check it out, grab a beer, and talk cars then you're welcome to come over. I'm in the Bethany area of Beaverton. Just send me a PM.

I'd also like to get connected to the Landmark Ford meetings - does anyone have info or a web site with more info on the next meeting?

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    You can contact members of the club thru cascadecobras.com. Enjoy and post a thread of your build.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave are you the same "OreganDave" I have seen on some woodworking forums?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Chad, no I'm not the same OregonDave on the woodworking threads, although I am a woodworked. My wood tools are now stored in preparation for the roadster build so it will be a while before I build anything in wood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool. Are you doing a build site or thread? I would like to follow a local build, I may be 6-12 months behind you in a build of my own. It would be nice to see what if any local shops you use for work or parts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I wasn't subscribed to this thread so I didn't see your response Chad. I'll send you a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by OregonDave View Post
    My MK4 is being delivered towards the end of this coming week (Thursday or Friday most likely, but maybe Saturday according to Stewart). I've got a couple friends coming over to help welcome it so I don't need any help, but if local owners/enthusiasts want to stop by and check it out, grab a beer, and talk cars then you're welcome to come over. I'm in the Bethany area of Beaverton. Just send me a PM.

I'd also like to get connected to the Landmark Ford meetings - does anyone have info or a web site with more info on the next meeting?

Dave
    Hi Dave- I live in S.W. Portland-would love to build a Mark IV some day-please keep me in the loop. Thanks-Don

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to come talk cars. I live in Beaverton, murray & scholls specifically. I'm waiting for an 818R due Nov.

sean castner [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

New Radiator 2003 mark 4

Do I need to remove the body on a Mark 4 to install a new radiator? I have put about 20,000 miles on my car over 10 years and this is really the 1st repair I have needed to do..I have a stock 1992 5.0 and the rad I have been using is out of the original donor car. [email protected]
    car QUOTE=mrvwcastner;89322]I would love to come talk cars. I live in Beaverton, murray & scholls specifically. I'm waiting for an 818R due Nov.

sean castner [email protected][/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone got useful info(link) on how to register/title a 33 hot rod here in Oregon?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Bethany area with FFR MkIV, 93 LX 5.0 donor. I'm ready for first start but waiting... a bit nerve racking to do a first start in this area surrounded by houses (I'm used to country living).

Hit me up if you'd like to hang out.