The guys are working late hours to finish up our 818S SEMA car (1 of 4 that we're bringing!).

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you a quick update (with a lot more coming) on the SEMA 2013 Show. As of right now, the final plan that we've been working on for the last three months is set. We will be showing 12 vehicles at the SEMA Show. Some Factory Fives will be in partner company displays and others will be in featured vehicles and in our own booth.

We've agreed to do some videos at the show and I'm going to try really hard to make sure that all of the cars at this year's show are photographed and shown on our website and here on the forum.

We'll be bringing our latest and greatest Mk4 Roadster and '33 Hot Rod. Two other '33s are heading to Vegas. A lot of people have asked about the 818 and we'll be pulling the wraps off of 4 all-new builds. Chris Canning, our Australian distributor, is going to be helping out along with some of customers.

The right-hand-drive 818 will be on display along with our new soft top on the red car above (if we finish it!). Cheney has built another GTM and it looks to be his best yet and Karen Salvaggio is bringing her WERA Championship Cars. I'll have a lot more to report soon, but I thought you'd like to check out the photo above as the guys continue to work late hours to get everything prepped for the big show in a couple weeks.