As for the head gasket coolant leak, I cleaned everything, applied with more quality the gasket sealant, used a NEW head gasket and torqued head, all that within 40mins, which is great enough within time for everything NOT to leak. On 2nd run of the season at beginning of April, it started to leak. At the exact same locations than last year and the year before! How possible?

2021-04-11 08.37.21.jpg2021-04-12 12.08.04.jpg

The sealant you see on the pix was added after the leak and I am still adding some after EVERY ride or 2. LOTS of maintenance for very little joy.

We suspect either a warped head (how on Earth could that happen since it was not leaking before July 2019 when I bent a valve and I never ever pushed it) or micro-cracks in the head. That means yes I have to remove it for the 5th time in 3 years. I don't plan on removing it this season, I am exhausted of all those fixes that are always the same, so it'll wait for the winter, except if I get exhausted of 4-5h maintenance every 30-60mins of running time.
To remove that maintenance time, I plan on using a rag after every ride and mop up the head/gasket/block. One leak is behind the alternator and its bracket, this one is untouchable, it requires a lot of parts removal to uninstall and gain access. I think I will let the coolant leak drop along the block, pan and on the underbelly alu cover for the season, if I can take it. I have no mental strength to fix this before the winter but maybe I'll get too frustrated of cleaning and seeing it drop on the alu cover.

On the aspect of oil filter housing leak, this one started at the very end of last season. I didn't have time to fix last winter cuz the fittings installation is very problematic to remove, so I called it a day. And now I pay for that poor installation design. I have to drive the car with a rag wrapped around the sensors and turbo oil feed line fitting on top of my filter housing.

2021-05-04 07.48.41.jpg

After 30mins ride, the rag is about 30-40% covered with oil. The good thing so far is that it absorbs all of it. Crossing fingers this absorption will last for the season. I will need many rags and replace them after 2 to 4 rides or so.

2021-05-09 09.48.20.jpg

My mech thinks it leaks only during warmup when parts have not expanded yet. No way to tell and simply thinking won't fix it so I'll live the year with it. But this one requires no part removal so it's not as bad as the head gasket.

If the above 2 can stop getting any bigger, I can expect to have short rides this year, with minimal fun, yet again. But still ride and try to push it above 4500, which I have reached only twice in 4 years.