YES! It was oil level.

Check this out, man!

The engine, although not tuned yet, is very prime when blipping and does not lug or slug whichever word for sluggish and barbels.

Fuel is more stable than before and easier to adjust. The engine feels light internally.

I drove around 0.4km (1200ft) and it didn't buck. Also no sign of tik tik tik in rear right wheel and no sign of clutch clik clik clik when hot either. No fumes, no leaks. I had nothing to fix! lolll

Now I need to get the body on and get on the road.
I also need to plug the return sprout on the overflow pipe, I fitted a 38-42psi cap but for some reasons it opens up when I shut down the engine when engine hot, so coolant got off the sprout and on the ground. I don't understand, I can't have over 42psi on that coolant system. Will have to plug that damn sprout. I should have fitted a closed pipe while coolant was drained but I chose the "easy" way of buying a high pressure cap (couldn't find a closed cap) that would never open. Supposedly... oh well.

Gearbox doesn't feel the same, I have almost no play between neutral and 1st, N and R, N and 3rd and N and 5th. Not sure what changed, I was missing 1st gear and R 3 times out of 4. But it does get in, eventually, so I can drive.

In a couple of weeks...
Other than that... damn it's ready to prep for road!