Sunday updates:
Garage time has been limited over the past several weeks with additional work obligations on the weekends. Now that the unimportant work stuff is over I can focus on what's really important!

-The aluminum panel pictured above was bent to shape by my friends at Mach V. I had the driver side bent a little less than 90* and the passenger side bent a little more than 90* so that in the end it's oriented to the drive slightly. The passenger can still see it but it's easier for the driver. My s2000 had every control in the cockpit oriented to the driver and I always like that feature.

Here it's pictured after I decided to make one side removable in case I need access and don't want to remove the whole thing.

Mocked up in position:

It has since returned from powdercoat and been affixed with a carbon cover. I wanted it to match the control panel that sits above this from Longacre racing.

Final Install with bling rivets: Gauges to come.

Received a bunch of parts back from powder coating. The door strikers and inside door panels for the end of the door between panel and shell. Among other things.

That allowed me to work on final fitment of the doors over the weekend. I have finished 1 of the doors with interior panel, interior weather shield for end of door, strikers, and hinge adjustment. I'm still messing with the hinges to get it exactly as I'd want it.

I'm pretty happy with the fitment but the edge of the fiberglass keeps catching the side sails just a touch when opening/closing the door. I've used larger than the 1/8" spacers when aligning the door but it seems like the fiberglass sags a little after the spacers are removed with hinges tight. The bottom edge of the door sticks out just a hair too much as well, haven't figured out how to keep that where I want it as the hinge adjustment doesn't make any difference on that.

Looking forward to next weekend. I've secured Friday off and we're closed Monday for Memorial - 4 day weekend!