BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Prep for the 25

Post Thanks / Like

Prep for the 25

Things are going pretty smooth this year. Coming from a very successful season, we thought it would leave little to improve..NOT! After Davy and Paul got together with the advise of other DP engineers, this year over 44 improvements were made! The inside scoop: when you get a chance to have a professional drive your car, take all the notes you can. When Davy got out of the car for the first time and said this car can win the race. You know you are headed in the right direction. When two drivers drive with different "home made wings and tell you which one they want to go fast, that's excitement! The car is almost ready for the trailer! It looks like we will make our deadline of Thanksgiving. With only 13 days left, this year will be Team PDG's best effort to date, including an all-star cast! Still pinching myself for I still can't believe I could hook a driver like Davy. I thought Elliott was the man! but this one is beyond great! He is a class act at the highest level! Upcomong interests for 2014? Sky is the limit!

This is the year to see the gTM in action with America's most decorated racer!
    All are welcome to come and join in this once in a lifetime experience!

See you at the races,
    Richard and Yvonne

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm looking forward to this year's race.

Martin
    Previous forum name was "Fezzek"

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck team PDG! some very stiff competition this year, I with you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by GTM RACER View Post
    Things are going pretty smooth this year. Coming from a very successful season, we thought it would leave little to improve..NOT! After Davy and Paul got together with the advise of other DP engineers, this year over 44 improvements were made! The inside scoop: when you get a chance to have a professional drive your car, take all the notes you can. When Davy got out of the car for the first time and said this car can win the race. You know you are headed in the right direction. When two drivers drive with different "home made wings and tell you which one they want to go fast, that's excitement! The car is almost ready for the trailer! It looks like we will make our deadline of Thanksgiving. With only 13 days left, this year will be Team PDG's best effort to date, including an all-star cast! Still pinching myself for I still can't believe I could hook a driver like Davy. I thought Elliott was the man! but this one is beyond great! He is a class act at the highest level! Upcomong interests for 2014? Sky is the limit!

This is the year to see the gTM in action with America's most decorated racer!
    All are welcome to come and join in this once in a lifetime experience!

See you at the races,
    Richard and Yvonne
    ***SOLD!!! - NASA ST2 FFR#48 Gen3 Type65 Coupe R, Street legal.***
    ***SOLD!!! - NASA ST2 FFR#48 Challenge Car rolling chassis, Street legal.***
    http://johngeorgeracing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the good words. We are almost loaded up and ready! This year, we have had about as much "pro" help as we did volunteer! This is our best effort to date! Many improvements and we will test them on Friday. Everyone is really excited this year! YES, the competition is pretty strong, but we have worked harder and smarter to beat them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck guys!
    You have done the prep so enjoy the fruits of your labor.
    Cheers,
    Dave

GTM # 294 Build Start Date 10/12/2009,
    2000 C5 Donor, LS-1 Twin Turbo, AC/Heat, G50-20.02 6 speed, Brandwood Cable shifter
    Build site. http://s679.photobucket.com/albums/vv153/dfraser/