My build has slowed a bit since starting the nose and fenders. It has been a little frustrating so I have been switching between the car and other household projects. I did need to add an aluminum angle extension on the nose to allow the fiberglass to mount to something. I also had to trim the hood and fenders a lot where they meet the windshield cowl. I still have some fine tuning to do but it's good enough to start on the doors. I found that my Dremel using the drum sander was the most useful tool for the trimming. It's funny I very rarely used them but I have a bunch of them that I have acquired over the years. They last a long time and remove a lot of fiberglass so be careful. A belt sander did a nice job of trimming the edges to make the hood sit flush to the fenders. For those of you struggling with the nose my recommendation is go slow and remember its easier to remove material than put it back. I also noticed that how the windshield cowl is mounted makes a big difference in how the fenders and hood get trimmed. I set the windscreen according to the manual update and found that I almost needed more finished black area on the cowl, I was right at the very bottom. See pics below.

101_0996.JPG101_0997.JPG101_0998.JPG101_0999.JPG101_1000.JPG101_1001.JPG101_1002.JPG