BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Our New Exotic Loaner Car

Tech Manager, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like

Our New Exotic Loaner Car

Our yellow LS7 GTM is headed into the shop for some work over the winter, so fellow builder Joe Masciarelli generously drove his Gen II GTM down to FFR this afternoon to leave it on display.

FFR’s Tony Zullo with customer Joe M. and his son, Brian.

The work plan for the yellow GTM will involve a re-body and a potential engine change, along with some other minor upgrades that have been developed since the car was built. This car was actually built with a pre-production Gen II body, so the re-body will make for much better door and window fitment.

No word yet on a color choice or paint layout, so stay tuned! When it’s done, we’ll be sure to post a new photo gallery, and in the meantime check out the original gallery shot by Dino Petrocelli here. Thanks for the killer loaner car, Joe!

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the colour!!! What kinda of work are you guys planning on the LS7?

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool story, that yellow car sold me into buying the kit. I love it, I would do mine yellow, but I allready have a bright yellow car. Can't wait to see the new version.

Now you guys get a taste of your own medicine, trying to fit the doors and windows.

Good luck,
    Gene

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fastthings View Post
    Now you guys get a taste of your own medicine, trying to fit the doors and windows.

Good luck,
    Gene
    LMAO, Love this

Post Thanks / Like
    Just be careful and keep an eye on it! Tony has been known to coat the seats in Crisco for when that 350lb, 6ft 4" potential buyer arrives and wonders if he can fit in one or not.