BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

View Poll Results: which wheel do you think would look the best?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • pic 1

1 7.14%
  • pic2

1 7.14%
  • pic 3

2 14.29%
  • pic 4

1 7.14%
  • pic 5

2 14.29%
  • pic 6

0 0%
  • pic 7

4 28.57%
  • pic 8

0 0%
  • Pic 9

0 0%
  • Pic 10

3 21.43%

Thread: The Race Line now offers Braid wheels and Hi-Tech Exotic Kevlar Clutch kits.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

The Race Line now offers Braid wheels and Hi-Tech Exotic Kevlar Clutch kits.

Hey there everyone,

I have decided that in an effort to take full advantage of The Race Line name, we are now going to offer a much wider arrangement of products, besides those that we have always offered for the GTM Community. We are bringing on new companies everyday, today, I am happy to announce that we now offer Braid Wheels and Hi-Tech Exotic Clutches. Both of today's companies offer fantastic parts that have been battle tested on the track and street.

Most builders will not require the ultra high performance of the Hi-Tech Exotic Clutch, which would be used in combination with the Graziano gearbox kit in cars that are planning on ultra high HP engines. But for those who do have a need for ungodly amounts of speed and performance, we have the gearbox and clutch for you.

There are a wide variety of wheels available for the GTM, these are extremely well made wheels, with a wide range of both street and track applications. Pricing on these wheels depends on the model, and there is a even wider variety of offsets available. We can help you find the best fit for your GTM. The Race Line is offering special pricing on the first two sets of wheels sold to GTM customers to get things rolling. I have attached some pictures of these great wheels, and their complete line up can be found immediately on their website, and will also be on TheRaceLine.net within the next couple of days. I will also be putting these online on my ebay store. The Braid website can be found here. Which wheel do you think will look the best on the GTM?

If you are in the market for a set of wheels, either Street or Competition, give me a call and let me try to be of help. We will have additional parts coming online practically daily now to help car builders get the most for their money, if you have an idea for a product that you think would be perfect for the GTM please do not hesitate to let me know and I will do everything I can to make it available to everyone here.

Happy Building and let me know how I can help.

Erik Johnson
    The Race Line
    (970) 344-7761 phone
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    for the purposes of the poll we'll call the top row 1-5 and bottom row 6-10.

Thanks for your opinion in advance.

Erik
    Last edited by The Race Line; 12-10-2013 at 01:07 AM.