Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello fellow car junkies

Post Thanks / Like

Hello fellow car junkies

Hi im Lou. I live in the Southcoast MA.
    Im considering getting on the list for an 818s. I own a built WRX that was an innocent bystander in a bad multi car crash. The car has many hours of work and tons of new mods netting 440 all wheel horse power. None of which the insurance will cover...

So here I am. With a perfect donor car, angry, and the urge to build something amazing.

I would like to thank Dave Smith for giving me a tour of the facility. That was generous.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Hi im Lou. I live in the Southcoast MA.
    Im considering getting on the list for an 818s. I own a built WRX that was an innocent bystander in a bad multi car crash. The car has many hours of work and tons of new mods netting 440 all wheel horse power. None of which the insurance will cover...

So here I am. With a perfect donor car, angry, and the urge to build something amazing.

I would like to thank Dave Smith for giving me a tour of the facility. That was generous.
    There are 2 of us not too far from you with kits. Both of us have completed GTMs and now have our 818 kits (so we have.... been there, done that). I am happy to offer advise or guidance.

Welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by Kalstar; 12-14-2013 at 07:33 AM.