It's his baby and I feel bad for him, he travels extensively for his work and was on his way home late at night and it appears the turbo seals went and started spraying oil. The intake track from the turbo to the throttle body was filled with oil and no compression on the pass rear cylinder so I'm assuming it ran lean and took out the ring land which I guess is a common problem. He has no time to fix and I'm searching for another car for him.

I told him I'd float the idea of a donor on the forum to see if it would be worth listing it that way. The motor will need a rebuild, but I'm sure some builders are going to do that anyway. The good thing is it has a clean title and the whole car is still in great shape so there are lots of good parts to part out. If he doesn't sell it as is, he might rebuild next summer when he has time off.

I don't have a feel for how much of the car is used for donor parts on the 818, so my question is would it be worth like $4k as it sits, or is a it a $2K or less donor at this point? It's got about 130K on it and just had new front axles put in.