Hmm...my post didn't make it from my phone. People already touched on MSI. Here is the link to their uprights:

http://www.mooresport.com/indexe.php...preza-uprights

Note the $5k price! Several reasons for that: It's a large chunk of aluminum, lots of machine time and multiple setups, low volume, those who need this part will pay that price anyways, and the design time.

I could machine one if I had dimensions. Thing is, I've never designed a suspension upright, wouldn't trust myself to get the loading conditions right to design something that wouldn't fail. A wheel coming off at even highway speeds wouldn't be fun. I designed and machined hubs for my F500, but if that fails (hasn't in 2 years...) My butt is only 3" off the ground so there's not much distance to fall, it'll be on a closed course, and I've seen wheels come off F500's in person. The car just rides on the belly pan until it stops. Bigger cars that drop when a wheel comes off tend to do other things.

Here's another cool thread with work done on an older WRX. Stratodasser works for Praga cars. He did't mention that in his thread when I asked if he'd share models. Praga makes some legit ground up race cars.