Hey there everyone,

So I have been on the hunt for the best affordable seats that I could find for one of my customers. The Budget was a tough one for me, but in searching around I did find these and wanted to see if there was interest in them here.

Sparco makes several that I thought would work well, pricing was not too outrageous as these are very nice seats.

Here is what I can offer in terms of pricing on these models. I get several other not listed here but I thought I would start here.

Sparco Sprint V seat, which is a fixed back seat, and looks to give a great deal of support and safety. $350.00

Sparco Chrono Road, which has an adjustable back and would be a bit easier to get in and out of, by the looks of it. 450.00

Sparco R100, This is the most cost effective of the three, and still a good looking seat. $320.00

Sparco lists two different slider setups for all of these seats. I am not too sure what the difference it on these to be honest, perhaps someone here can shed some light on this, but I will list them both for comparison sake.

Universal Slider $75.00 each

WRX, driver or passenger, (they are different part numbers) $130.00 each

Give me some feedback on these if you would not mind. The two tone R100 seats come in a couple of different colors to help match the rest of the car.

Thanks for looking,

Erik Johnson
The Race Line
(970) 344-7761 phone

sparco sprint V.jpgsparco chrono road.jpgsparco R100.jpg