Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anybody around Denver planning on ordering an FFR kit in the next 6 months or so?

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody around Denver planning on ordering an FFR kit in the next 6 months or so?

Hello,

I am planning on ordering an 818R in the next 6 months, and I wanted to see if anybody who lives around Denver (i'm in Lakewood) are planning to do the same so we might be synchronize shipments so we can get a full truck to bring the cars this way and see if we can get a deal with somebody without having to pay for a $700 crate and without having to pay $1800 from Stewart as it is very expensive and I've seen bad stories about them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody??

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe a 33 for a buddy of mine in wyo, If we could make a deal we could go to Colorado to pick it up. We are in riverton.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok guys, I ordered my kit and my date is September 20th. If anybody has a kit coming this way we might get a full truck and save a bunch on shipping. Anobody?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not had a kit delivered in several years so I am sure the price has increased some, but I do not believe that you will beat Stewart's price unless you pick it up in person (and from Denver that may be a stretch depending if you have to rent a trailer, fuel prices at the time, using vacation time for the trip and if you need housing as you travel). Not playing favorites but when I order my coupe someday it will be delivered by Stewart.
    Doug