Big update! a week or so into ownership, and here's where we are! (along with a tip and a question)

Floor is installed; when you're putting in any aluminum, remember- the stencil (dots of ink) go on the non-prime side. i.e. the side with worse quality control. Take that into consideration when you can see some of the aluminum paneling (such as the floor). I asked FFR and the little tab goes towards the front of the car to cover two holes they use to move the frame around during production. Also, I clamped the floor to the frame and traced the edges. Then I measured the distance to the rear of the car in a few easily-perpendicular places, removed the paneling and flipped it, then clamped it once it was re-measured. Made for easy work (though I'm sure many of you figured out this or better solutions already!) :

Pedals, steering column, and steering rack are all mounted up. Just waiting for a rack boot from Subaru to get here (shipping got delayed...supposed to be here before the weekend). Pic is clearly pre-steering install.

Prepping the fuel pump(Walbro 255) on the FFR supplied bracketry.

Here comes the question. Did anyone else have a tough time installing the fuel pump assembly into the tank? It felt like a very tight fit. I finally moved it around from the "correct" position in the manual to one about 90* clockwise(looking down) and it ended up fitting much nicer. Here's what it looks like through the fuel vapor hole in the tank (sorry for bad quality). Is this okay?? It's (fairly lightly) resting the bottom part of the little filter on the base of the fuel tank. The pump itself is not hitting.