Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SB100 Process

Post Thanks / Like

SB100 Process

Hello, I am getting very close to starting the SB100 process here in the Bay Area. I was wondering if anyone could make a recommendation for a BAR location. I'm hoping for a location that someone else has used before that knows the process. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not in the Bay area so I can not answer that question for you. I know that the one located in the Fresno area is at the local Community College (at there automotive site) and that may be true for others as well. Welcome to the forum and hopefully someone in your area will answer soon.
    Doug

Post Thanks / Like
    Did mine in Almeda , guy was way cool new right away that it was a factory five. Basically just looked the car over and said good to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have mine scheduled on Monday at Chaffey College down here in So. Cal. When I called the BAR appointment 800 number they told me that Chaffey was my location. Not sure they give you much choice, I believe they base it on your physical address.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info guys. I hope all goes well. Will be starting the process in about a week or so. . .