Quote Originally Posted by first time builder View Post
I see you have already put a wanted on Craigs list. Good move but from past experience you have to check the for rent adds yourself. There appears to be several for rent but kind of pricey. Here on Long Island can get strictly parking or storage in a garage, for 150 to 200. But they wont let you do any work . We have a large amount of larger space avail.
They run about 800 but there is enough room to build 3 cars. Other thingis you have to watch if the garage has heat and elect. Thats harder to find.

Kenny
Yeah, it is. It is probably cheaper than Long Island up here, but still not cheap! It might have to just be in my little apartment garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwing View Post
You could approach the new owners/leasers and ask to lease the garage space (with some allowance for noise) until completed, or be generous with time. Moving can be expensive, that might soften them to the idea. When is your lease up? Might be time for a garage upgrade?
Lease isn't up until 6 months after my FFR delivery date, sadly. I am considering shipping it to my parents' house instead and driving the 5 hours home some weekends to work on it. I will certainly consider the new owners. The house isn't sold just yet, but it's getting closer by the day!