Hey Glyn, I was running the FFR Koni reds (single adjustable). My only issue with those shocks is that shocks are not one-size-fits-all. They are supposed to be valved based on the spring rate and other factors. The rebound adjustability buys you a bit more "range" but you don't have compression adjustment so what you get is what you get. For right now, it's probably going to need to be good enough for me since I don't want to drop $5k for a perfect setup. Another note is that by my calculations, to hit an "ideal" suspension frequency of around 2.0hz, I'd need 275# front springs and 300# rear springs. That seems really soft, but that's what the numbers say. That setup would almost certainly require a front sway bar, and probably even a rear one as well which would require something custom/universal. I'm sticking with what I have for now, which gets me 2.5hz rear and 2.18hz front.

So, at first, I thought I was having understeer issues but as I continued pushing the car, it felt more like oversteer. The balance is pretty close right now though. The oversteer appears more at higher speeds. From my research, this is typical with mid and rear-engine cars (low speed understeer and high speed oversteer). Stock bar is 17mm. I have an adjustable 22mm Whiteline bar on order. I'm going to see if it fits the 818 (it's for a rear WRX so it SHOULD), and run it at the loosest setting and go from there. I can go back to the 17mm stock bar, or adjust the 22mm bar to be stiffer until I like the balance.

On the track, there is a turn at Road Atlanta that I'm taking at about 125-130mph. It's not much of a turn at all; just requires the smallest amount of steering input, but it happens at the crest of a small hill. The back feels loose there and like it wants to rotate. I might need to buy or fab a rear diffuser to see if that helps hold the car down a bit more, and if that doesn't work, I may need to try a rear wing and see if it is effective at all considering I have a windshield (I thought it wouldn't be but Jim Schenk told me it would still provide some down force). As-is, I am letting off the gas a bit before the hill crest to bleed some speed and then applying a little bit of throttle as I go over it to keep weight transferred to the rear. To go WOT the whole way I need more grip.