Thanks Mitch.

Dan, shopping list from McMaster:
2x Tight-Tolerance Hardened 4140 Alloy Steel Bar, 1/4" Thick, 1-1/4" Wide, 1 Foot Long (these are the arms)
1x Easy-to-Weld 4130 Alloy Steel Round Tube, 0.120" Wall Thickness, 3/4" OD, 6 Feet Long (this is the bar)

Then some 3/4" universal sway bar mounting brackets with poly bushings (I got from Amazon but you can get from Summit or wherever).

I can get you the exact measurements and a sketch but essentially I just cut the 3/4" bar down to 42.5" (I believe, I need to re-check) in length, drilled a 3/4" hole through one end of the bar, and then some 3/8" holes spaced 1" apart at the other end. I did trim the arms down to about 9" in total length (from the 12" length they come in). Slid the arms onto the ends of the bar so that the bar sticks out about 1/8" (to give better welding surface), then TIG welded both sides of the arms to the bar. I bolted the universal sway bar brackets to the mounting tabs on the frame that were put there by FFR for that purpose, however, with a straight swaybar (unlike the rear Subaru unit which is all bent and curved), the holes in the mounting tab are not in the right place and the bar will be at an angle. I used the stock holes on the driver's side mounting tab, and had to drill a hole on the top of the passenger side mounting tab as far up as I felt was safe; I didn't have to drill one lower because there is a square opening in the lower-middle of the mounting tab that can serve as the bolt hole for the lower bolt on the bracket. The universal sway bar brackets are slotted, so I moved the passenger side bracket up as high as it would go, and the driver side almost as long as it would go and that got me even. I double checked for square by measuring to the frame, and also using a digital level (setting the bar to the same level the car frame was at - seeing as how my garage isn't perfectly flat).

I borrowed some corner scales from a friend and hoping tomorrow I can borrow another guy's alignment rack to do the corner balancing. Getting close to being prepared for my next track day.