Western Canada Cobras have been in business importing FFR kits into Canada for 17 years. In that time we have imported more than 500 cars! For which, thank you, to all of our customers over the years.

In as much as my wife and I have both retired from our day jobs we have for many months now been puzzling over how to simplify our business such that we can spend our winters in our South Texas Winter residence.

After considering numerous options we settled on the concept of empowering interested Canadians with all of the information, contacts, policies, procedures, E-mail templates and background (Not just the how, but also the why's) required to do your own importation.

This info is now available in the form of an E-book that can be purchased on our web site at www.westerncanadacobras.com/e-book
the cost is $50.00

The book includes a $100.00US voucher which you can submit to FFR when you order a kit! It also includes a $100Cdn Voucher that can be used with our recommended freight carrier. On top of that since you will be dealing direct with our suppliers you will save additional dollars by virtue of eliminating the middle man - that would be me )

In addition, for e-book purchasers, we will remain available via our toll free number at 1 866 853-5835 for assistance with any part of the entire process from initially configuring your kit to driving off into the sunset with your completed car and a smile that will require surgical removal - and every step of the process in between.

The Western Canada Web Site will remain up and to the best of our abilities - current, and we will continue to sell our really excellent Canadian made Drivelines.

Again, Thank you to all of our many customers over the years and we look forward to helping many more in the coming years!