Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Burgers and Beer Get Together Invitation for all: Los Gatos, 09/28/2014

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Burgers and Beer Get Together Invitation for all: Los Gatos, 09/28/2014

Burgers and Beer- Sunday, September 28, 2014

Please attend for a cruise around the Santa Cruz Mountains, on a path yet to be solidified, followed by good food, beer and drinks at my house...which is about one mile from the intersection of Hiway 17 and Bear Creek Road.

John Lipka
    19400 Beardsley Road
    Los Gatos, Ca. 95033
    408-309-9066

I'm thinking we get started around 10:30am and meet in the parking lot of "The Cat's" Restaurant on Hiway 17, just south of the town of Los Gatos, where I will have coffee waiting. We'll take off by 11am, and begin the drive with Old Santa Cruz Hwy to Summit Road, and perhaps stop briefly at the Summit Store to pick up any last minute supplies and just generally to make a splash like we always do.. The freshly paved, and nicely banked, San Jose – Soquel Road can be a lot of fun... So we'll head that way.
    And it's always beautiful up here, especially this time of year..
    Once I get a chance to look at the return trip, I'll post that... But I'm thinking that we will turn off of San Jose Soquel Rd before arriving in Soquel, and back road our way out to Highway 17 again for the trip back to my house.
    Hope you can come! Please drop me a note and let me know if you're coming..the invitation is open to all...newcomers encouraged to join us. All manufacturers and models are welcomed!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the quick chat today, John. Hopefully I can meet up with one of your gatherings soon.

George