Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 818 Gallery?

Post Thanks / Like

818 Gallery?

I can't seem to find a gallery for the 818 outside of Factory Five's. I have nothing against those pics, they're amazing; but I'm ready to see what you guys have done with yours. I know there aren't that many completed ones out there, but wouldn't it be nice to see them in one place?

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by suttonb3 View Post
    I can't seem to find a gallery for the 818 outside of Factory Five's. I have nothing against those pics, they're amazing; but I'm ready to see what you guys have done with yours. I know there aren't that many completed ones out there, but wouldn't it be nice to see them in one place?
    Just look at the build threads of completed ones for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will do Tom, thanks.
    Hey, I was thinking about taking you up on your offer to visit. I know your current 818 build has stalled, but I'm less than 2 months from delivery date and my head is starting to spin. I think it'd help to finally see one of these beauties in person and talk with somebody who's been there. I have a random work schedule and the weekends are reserved for family time, so coming up on a weekday would be best. Unless you'd prefer a couple of energetic school-age kids running around, they love to "help" by finding better homes for sockets. :-)