Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ordered my coupe yesterday have some questions???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ordered my coupe yesterday have some questions???

Ok so I decided to order the type 65 coupe yesterday and put the deposit down couldn't pass up the 2500 in free upgrades. So now I have some questions hopefully you guys can help me out here luckily due to the fact that I raced a 99 Mustang also have a 91 as a donor car and a bunch of Maximum Motorsports product I don't think it's going to cost me very much to build the car. Although I did sell my engine out of it I will have to get a new one but I only sold it as a long block.

1. I ordered the kit with black powder coating and was wondering can you get silver powder coating?
    2. Is there going to be any fitment issues with my T56 twin disc clutch and a scatter shield?
    3. As for the wiring harness who do you guys suggest is the best one to utilize.
    4. When these cars are complete with a 351 Windsor typically what do they weigh.
    5. Does anyone know of a good source for a fuel cell I'm not crazy about running a stock mustang fuel tank in it.
    6. I do not want to run a Mustang pedal box does anyone have good information on a good source for aftermarket pedal boxes.

Well this is all the questions I can think of for now I'm sure I'll have many more to come in the future thanks for all the help and looking forward to building my coop. Also on a side note I think I'll be selling my 66 Mustang Fastback.
    IMG_20140531_143830_426.jpg
    Last edited by greenn50; 11-15-2014 at 08:19 AM.