Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Why?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-Foot View Post
    Huh?

I suppose that could be targeting me... I'm a moderator on ffcars and don't currently own an FFR. But I've built 6 of them....
    Not really concerned about Post Count.. More concerned about post quality and usefulness..
    Randy, you're cool, don't sweat it. The moderators at FFCARS.COM have done an excellent job to keep the peace, keep the politics down and keep distructive forces away. Dave Smith would do well to bring you all on board. Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. And, as for not owning an FFR, I am carless at the moment but after building two and winning Targa Newfoundland with one of them I think I can slide for a while.

Great to see all the old handles showing up. As Bill (Mr Mustang) said, lets just get on with whatever. Lifes too short.

Post Thanks / Like
    Were are the cookies!!!
    MKlll FF#5501 427w Roller,TKO 600,Hydroboost Brakes,Heidt's Adjustable PS valve, 4 wheel cobra disc,355 gears, Moser axels,ISIS Intelligent Multiplex System ,heated seats.painted by (NCPAINTER)

Post Thanks / Like
    In all honesty, I'd say the mods of ffcars.com are the best of what that site has to offer. I love you guys...Can I have your Bud Light?