BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kevlar and Fiberglass

Post Thanks / Like

Kevlar and Fiberglass

Selling my stock of Kevlar fabric. Style 285 4 harness satin weave. 5 oz. per yd. weight. This is a medium duty Kevlar used primarily in boat building and aviation. Material is 40" wide and being sold by the linear yard. Price is $5.00 per linear yard. Small quantities will come folded and larger quantities will come rolled. Buy my full inventory (about 80 yards but we'll measure) and price drops to $4.00 per yard. This is about one third of wholesale price for this material.

This is an internet photo, but it's the same stuff. I can get an actual photo if you wish.

Selling stock of fiberglass mat. Mat is 38" wide 1-1/2oz. general purpose mat. This weight is general purpose and what you want for most part fabrication and repairs. Price is $2.00 per yard, but with a minimum of five yards due to packaging costs. I have about 70 yards on hand, but can't drop any lower for large volume. Glass is sold out.

All prices do not include shipping. Prices are firm. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone. US sales only.
    Last edited by mikeinatlanta; 01-08-2015 at 08:44 AM.
    MKII "Little Boy". 432CI all aluminum Windsor. .699 solid roller, DA Koni shocks, aluminum IRS, Straight cut dog ring T-5, 13" four piston Brembos, Bogart wheels. BOOM!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the Kevlar today Mike! I'm looking forward to trying it out on my next board. Thanks again!

-Noah