Bill,
Finally had an afternoon where this cold decided that I could keep some of my lungs. I took some pictures and I just hope I can get them attached. I'm more used to the FFCars site for posting, so I hope it's the same here. First picture is the passenger side.This is where I brought the line down the 4" frame rail, up the square tube to the split, and ran the braided to the caliper. The next is the crossover to the drivers side.I ran this under the 2x3 tube under the roll bar anchor points. Last is the drivers side. This shows best how I had to add the 90 degree fitting to avoid the braided line from going straight out into the tire/wheel. Could have probably avoided this by turning the termination of the hard line 90 degrees to face the rear of the car. I hope that helps. I also hope that it's all going to work once I get the car complete! Some of the work I'm doing on this kit is new to me, or it's something I haven't done in over 40 years, or maybe I just forgot I had done it years ago.
Rick