Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Any GTMs in Seattle?

Post Thanks / Like

Any GTMs in Seattle?

I just moved here from the east coast. Back east I was thinking of building a Roadster, but after being here, I think it might be better to build an enclosed vehicle. So I am considering a GTM. Is there anyone in the Seattle area that has built, or is building a GTM that would be willing to let me check it out and talk to me about your experience with it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNLife View Post
    I just moved here from the east coast. Back east I was thinking of building a Roadster, but after being here, I think it might be better to build an enclosed vehicle. So I am considering a GTM. Is there anyone in the Seattle area that has built, or is building a GTM that would be willing to let me check it out and talk to me about your experience with it?
    There are a few, I don't remember their names, don't forget there are also the 818 coupe coming and the Daytona Coupe.. There are plenty of roadsters here, as from about July to late September there is very little rain.
    Tony Nadalin
    2018 SOVREN Big Bore Champion
    2015 SCCA Oregon Region VP3 Champion
    2012 ICSCC ITE Class Champion
    FFR MkII Challenge Car, Spec Racer, Street Legal, SCCA, ICSCC and NASA Racing
    818R Build in progress