Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: (new) BFGOODRICH G FORCE T/A KD

Graduated Member 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Best Handling Tire For Factory Five?

Just came back from a run with new Kumho Ecsta XS on my FF Roadster. Cannot touch the BFGOODRICH G FORCE T/A KD. Wish I didn't make the change. Someone is going to get a great set (whoops make that two sets) of tires.

REDUCED PRICE NOW $850!! Two Sets I HAVE TWO SETS (8 TIRES) REDUCED PRICE NOW $850!! For All Eight Tires!!

ONE SET are brand new tires, never even put on rims, kept in cool dry dark storage.

Two FRONT tires one left and one right in size 275 40 ZR 17 BFGOODRICH G FORCE T/A KD
    Two REAR tires one left and one right in size 315 35 ZR 17 BFGOODRICH G FORCE T/A KD

SECOND SET [THREE YEARS ON FF ROADSTER] GREAT TRACK DAY SET

Two FRONT tires one left and one right in size 255 40 ZR 17 BFGOODRICH G FORCE T/A KD
    Two REAR tires one left and one right in size 315 35 ZR 17 BFGOODRICH G FORCE T/A KD

No Burn outs no track evens gently used on street

Send PM if you want them. Shipping not included. Located just west of Philadelphia, Pa.

Send PM if you want them. Shipping not included. Located just west of Philadelphia, Pa.
    Last edited by 5N4K3; 06-04-2011 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Reduced Price & TWO Sets

Graduated Member 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    New Reduced Price Gentlemen.

Graduated Member 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK Guys, Now it is too good to pass up. A new set for the street and an lightly used set for Auto X or Track.

Graduated Member 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just came back from a run with new Kumho Ecsta XS on my FF Roadster. Cannot touch the BFGOODRICH G FORCE T/A KD. Wish I didn't make the change. Someone is going to get a great set (whoops make that two sets) of tires.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish these would fit my Saleen but they're a little too big... they were the best
    tires I ever had on the car. I just put a set of Bridgestone RE050A Pole Positions
    on the car and they are pretty close but not quite as grippy as the KD's.
    FFR4784CP - The first coupe with a "Falk'n Bubble"
    http://www.replicapromotions.com

Saleen - Power in the hands of a fool!