FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New guy from S. NH

Post Thanks / Like

New guy from S. NH

Hey everyone my name is Steve. I love these cobra cars! I would like to build one but do not have alot of time so I am in the market for a used one. I came here to learn more about the cars and meet people locally in my area who have them and can help with advice. Have a nice day!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am somewhat local to you in Norton, MA. There are plenty f cars for sale right now. I know of a couple in my area that aren't advertised locally. If you find one your like and need a pre purchase inspection done please let me know. I have been around these cars for many years. I have several in my shop right now if you would like to see them.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    In Danville NH if you want to stop by the shop sometime ... my stuff it a touch more "RACE" than the majority as it is a race car ....
    Know a few guys in the general area as well that would likely be happy to talk with you about FFR's, they are much more "street" than min ....
    Mike's very good and worth the trip ....

Post Thanks / Like
    You could also have someone like Mike (Everson) or myself build it for you - to your specs if you can't find one that fits your wants/ needs. Or, you can buy one and have it modified to your liking as well. I am in Marlborough MA.