I'd like to introduce myself, My name is Brent and I've secretly lurked on this site for almost a year. I've owned Camaros most of my life and my last car was a heavily modded C6 so I guess it was only a matter of time before I stumbled across the GTM. I read several build threads and watched fast things videos logs out of curiosity, which grew into a uncontrollable desire to build one myself ,mixed with a healthy fear of the huge task at hand. Ignoring Friends and wife planting seeds of doubt " do you know how to wire a car from the ground up", " have you ever done any body work", " do you know what you're doing"? Well the answer to all these questions are no, but I bought the car anyway haha. I've worked on cars my whole life being a gear head but truth be told most of the work was minor repairs and bolt ons. This forum and its appetite to help each other out is literally what gave me the confidence to build my own super car, but first things first, where do you build a car like this? In the same garage you share a mini van and a toy armada of pink scooters, bikes and trikes from 3 little girls? No, this project calls for a special place, a sanctuary of testosterone and solitude. So my thread begins with this, the build....... Not the car build, not yet...... The build before that, the garage build. Luckily for you guys I've already finished it so you don't really have to see updates of a slow weekend garage build.