Quote Originally Posted by wallace18 View Post
Had a lot of personal stuff to do today. But I got a few hours in this afternoon. I drilled and coated the 2 under the car aluminum plates. 160 3/16" holes drilled over my head with the chassis on my lift as high as it goes. Talk about an arm pump, LOL. Worth the effort though. Coated with truck bed liner on the bottom. Just as a note: FFR has modified the 2 under car plates. They now cover all the holes to the interior floor.

IMG_0040.JPGIMG_0041.JPG
I noticed the underseat aluminum sheet is oversized for the opening. When you say all the holes to the interior floor you are talking about the holes present underneath the foot well areas (area just forward of the seat)? When I fit up that piece the front section overlapped that area by a good 4". Did you just rivet into the frame as usual and cover the rest in silicon RTV? I imagined placing rivets to secure the forward section, but thought I'd have to reverse them so as to not get a protrusion through the floor. Looking at your pictures, it looks like you opt'd to push the panel farther back towards the rear and not rivet the forward "tab". Is that the correct method of mounting?