Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SC inter cooler radiator placement??

Post Thanks / Like

SC inter cooler radiator placement??

As the title states, where is there room to put a supercharger inter cooler radiator? Is there room by the radiator? Engine bay? Must it be placed under car or in rear? Thanks for your thoughts and opinions..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB View Post
    As the title states, where is there room to put a supercharger inter cooler radiator? Is there room by the radiator? Engine bay? Must it be placed under car or in rear? Thanks for your thoughts and opinions..
    The example on the forums would be In33anity he had a blown BMW in one and had done an amazing job making it all fit. Sadly the car was destroyed in a fire but the build thread shows a lot of detail
    so that would be your best resource. Plus he's a hella nice guy that is always willing to help.
    Dale Berry
    Hemi33

Post Thanks / Like
    His car was destroyed in a fire??? Thats horrible.... I will search his build page thank you for the direction.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ended up putting mine in the trunk. I bought an inner cooler heat exchanger and two electric fans. I had to replace the trunk floor with perforated metal. My car is in the shop right now, but I will send you pics when it gets back. You do loose some space in the trunk is the only down side. There is jus no room to put it anywhere else.

Rod

Post Thanks / Like
    ferg4766 thank you for responding, I would love to see some pics of that. What engine & sc setup are you running?