No, it's not for sale yet because I'd like to go through it and spruce it up but I thought I'd let you guys know it's coming up soon.

I'm going to make this a "Refresh"/build thread. There are several areas that need attention, and I'll put those down in a moment, but first a little background on the car:

F5R1005369RD was purchased in March 2006 and delivered April 22, after the Knott's show, where it hung from the back of the Stewart Transport truck. I spent a year on the forum doing research before pulling the trigger and it's been an ultra-reliable, fun car since I first got it on the road in 2009 and had it painted in 2011 by Da Bat. However, it's been in a perpetual "98% done" state, and I never really finished it. I was having too much fun DRIVING it!

The Basics:

• Pin Drive, with Trigo Wheels
  • IRS option, featuring Torsen limited slip differential with 3.55 gears
  • Levy Double Adjustable Koni's
  • Manual Wilwood Brakes
  • MKIV trunk
  • Polished trunk with Russ Thompson expansion box and FFMetal hidden battery box
  • Custom carpet. It's a bit worn so the original carpet will probably be installed
  • Quick-change steering wheels, Leather and wood
  • custom polished cubby behind driver and passenger
  • I-squared wiring
  • Billet cut off switch
  • Custom glove box
  • Custom Kirket lowback seats with custom seat brackets
  • Custom .060 dash and lower support panel
  • Wind Wings, Sun Visors
  • Wilwood pedal box from Fortes
  • Hydraulic throwout bearing (Fortes)
  • FFMetal Firewall expanded driver and passenger footboxes (polished)
  • Ford Racing BOSS 302 Crate Motor - M-6007-X302B - with Canton road racing pan (345 Rated fwhp)
  • Massflo EFI
  • Ceramic coated FMS shorty headers
  • Ceramic Coated Catalytic converters
  • Gas'n side pipes
  • Levy hardened "super" T5 with Midshift due to S10 tail housing
  • QuikTime Bellhousing
  • Breeze Louvers and lower Radiator Mount
  • Overriders and bumpers (boxed quick jacks)
  • Manual steering rack
  • Jeff Miller Customs paint job includes stripes on underside of the hood and trunk

As mentioned above, I'm going to do a "refresh" to clean up and coat all the polished panels. I'm also putting in some "build" time to finish off a lot of small details that never got done. Here's a - sorry, very big - shot that shows both what is already very good about this build and where it is clearly not finished. Every time I look at the photos from the LA Arboretum show a few years ago I wince a little, because all I can see now is the missing nose aluminum, lack of splash panels, a big hole in the driver's footbox where a fresh vent hose should be, no side louver and no wipers:

Still, it has a classic look and most of the time no one notices that stuff. At the last Serpents in the Garden show. She looked very pretty, enough to get some air time on the local news. Here are some pics and video from that event:

And here are a few shots from the HB Cruise-In a few years ago. Again, I see flaws. Weird loose wires in the trunk. No proper trunk prop rod. No block off plate on the trunk lid. No nose aluminum: