Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Coupe Questions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Coupe Questions

I am getting ready to purchase another Factory Five. I had a 33 Hot Rod and I'm trying to choose between the Coupe or the Roadster for my next build. I've seen numerous Roadsters at shows, sat in a few and talked with the owners, however I've never actually laid my eyes on a Coupe. I'm in Northern California and will be attending the Cruise-in at Huntington Beach in April and I hope to see several Coupes there. I do have a couple questions I hope I can get answers to here.
    1. How stable is the tilt front end when fully open, while opening and closing? Does it lineup and latch easily when closing?
    2. Is there a roll up driver and passenger side window option, or has anyone installed them?
    3. I want to run 15 inch pin drive wheels with the three link suspension. I know its possible on the Roadster, is it on the Coupe?
    4. Has anyone installed a/c in the Coupe? I know it's a race car on the street, however my wife to-be would like a "little comfort" when we take the Coupe for weekend getaways.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by OldSkiBum; 02-24-2016 at 12:07 PM.