First things first, thank you everyone on this forum and FFR's for all your wisdom, knowledge, passion and love for cars. With out these forums and the people that take their time to post I would not have felt comfortable building this machine. That being said I hope and encourage all to question everything that I am doing, and express their opinion freely so that I can build the best Hot Rod possible. I received the complete kit on March 6th, Stewart shipping was nothing but professional and prompt. Jim from stewart Helped unload and was very friendly. Here is the plan for the car (as of now).

-Ac/Heat
- e-power steering
-IRS
-Wilwood front and rear
- Hard top, No fenders
- Coyote crate w/2.9 whipple
- T-56 Mag
- Infinity wiring??(still debating)
- Boyd tank with A-1000 in tank pump

As of now I have the chassis powder coated, the IRS center section and the pedal assembly bolted in. It seems there is one key piece missing (backordered) from each part of the install so Im kinda winging it everyday. Next I need to figure out front and rear suspension arms as far as coating or plating them, Im thinking I like the brushed/antique nickel plating..... Then I need to get the body back on and set the firewall and find center. Even after reading "Dangerous Curves Ahead" Im still unsure the best way to find center but I'm sure I will work it out. Lastly can someone explain how to post the big pictures instead of the links? Thanks again everyone, Im excited to start this journey.